Monday, April 27, 2009

It Just clicked!?

Jeff and I have been trying very hard to get our little muffin man to walk for a few months now. I know, I know everyone says you will be sorry when they start walking. But at this point I am over the holes in the jeans and shoes and we know he can do it. Of course there is the slight pressure of seeing other kids younger than him, already walking quite well. So anyways last Saturday I had a baby shower and Jeff had a trip, so Fisher spent the morning with the Stanton's. When I brought him home that afternoon Fisher just started walking on his own. It was pretty amazing to watch. He just looks so much older now when he is walking, almost overnight I feel like he has changed from a baby to a toddler. I still can't say he is a walker but he is getting there- No pressure Fisher! So here are a few clips- Oh Yeah and not sure why he holds his shorts but whatever works right?






No comments: